Last updated: April 20, 2017 at 7:05 am
- Experienced Wood Frame Electricians and Apprentices will be required for Condo project in Kamloops starting now (April). If you are interested contact Dispatch. (Enabled Residential Rate, 0% Market Job) First J/Wire cleared
- Kamloops Southside Substation out to tender optimistic about this one. As of 4/20 no word.
- Members interested in working in the U.S.A. please contact Mollie at Dispatch. Note your dispatch team Mollie, Darryl and Chris Sherman are working their hardest to cut through the red tape and get this done. Is Trump going to screw this up?
- Petronas Northwest LNG plant Spring 2017 announcement? Lots in the news but no “notice to proceed” we will give this until the spring then declare dead!
- Shell LNG some activity but no real sign of NTP , we have been talking to them but are waiting on dates with Contractors.
- Some more traveler calls possible to 213, no LOA or travel
- Site “C” waiting for tenders to go out. Delays in awarding.
- Substation calls possible, waiting for bid process to end.
- Kemano Tunnels (T2) January 2018, early works / civil out soon, March 2018 start for main tunnel boring.