FILLED: IBEW 993 Office Position Available in Kamloops
Posted on September 26, 2023 11:18 am
This position has been filled
We are looking to hire a permanent full-time Category 2 Level 1 Employee for our front office team. The hours of work will be Monday to Friday 8:30am to 4:00pm with a 1-hour lunch break.
Duties may include but are not limited to:
- Greet and assist members in a professional and friendly manner
- Track and report apprentice hours, schooling, training courses, term changes and assist apprentices on a daily basis
- Answer phone calls, take messages, and direct inquiries to the appropriate staff members
- Prepare and process documents, reports, and correspondence - Manage office supplies inventory and place orders when necessary
- Perform general clerical duties, including filing, photocopying, and scanning
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office 365
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize tasks effectively
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy in data entry and record keeping
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information
We offer competitive compensation and a supportive work environment
The successful candidate must have a minimum of 1 year experience working in an office environment using Office 365, and experience with the most current office programs. Experience in bookkeeping is preferred, must be able to work under pressure, a fast learner and work as a team player.
This is not and cannot be a remote job. You must live in the Kamloops area for this job opportunity.
The successful candidate must be able to start as soon as possible. Closing date for this position will be on September 29, 2023 at 1:00pm. Please send all resumes to [email protected]. No phone calls will be accepted.