Information Specific to Fluor at the LNG Canada Site
What You Need to Do
- Ensure that you are confirmed for a call.
- Review the LNGC Project Craft Onboarding Requirements document. You do not need your clearance to complete any of the tasks in this document
- Call to arrange for your pre-access drug and alcohol test. You are required to arrange for your pre-access test immediately. Your pre-access test will be a urine test.
Provide the code IND22498 when booking.
You will need to wear a mask or face covering when you visit the collection facility.
All of the information you need is on the first page of the document linked in #2 above
- Send the requested information on the second page of the document linked in #2 to the email address listed.
Please be advised that Effective Saturday May 15 2021 the Start times will be the below: Please see the attached Bus Schedules.
- Day Shift – 6:00AM – 4:30 PM
- Night Shift – 5:30PM – 4:00 AM
You Must Bring to Site
- Steel toed high top work boots
- Long sleeve shirts
- Insect Repellent
- Proper work clothing (jeans or similar material)
- Hand cream
- Water just (thermos)
- Indoor shoes for camp (not your work boots)
Do Not Bring to Site (Supplied by Fluor)
- Hard Hats
- Any safety glasses
Heavy lifting, bending, climbing, pulling, working at heights, lots of walking, installation & terminations of electrical equipment, varying weather conditions.
Jobsite smoking policy in effect.