IBEW 993 Skills Training now has Canadian Electrician Practice Tools USB’s available for apprentices to sign out to help prepare for final certification of qualification.
For Kamloops & Area call 250-376-8755, Lorne Fisher 250-641-4319 for Terrace and area, Chris Sherman 250-301-7897 for Prince George and area.
Block A – Occupational Skills (4 tasks)
Block B – Distribution and Services (5 tasks)
Block C – Branch Circuit Wiring (4 tasks)
Block D – Motor and Control Systems (2 tasks)
Block E – Extra Low Voltage Systems (2 tasks)
Block F – Upgrading, Maintenance, and Repair (2 tasks)
With no limit as to how many times this tool can be accessed, and a refreshed set of randomly selected questions each time, users can be confident that they are ready to take the final Certificate of Qualification exam.
- A wrong answer report, showing you the right solution, highlighting any relevant code requirement and giving you directions to other learning resources to help you get it right the next time.
- A 3-hour timer, for when you want to practice a ‘reality’ test against the clock to see how you’re doing.
- A report summary, giving you feedback on your test and your percentage of correct answers
- Electrician Apprentices and Journeymen
- Trade Qualifiers
- Electrical Contractors / Engineers
- Plant Supervisors
Time to Course Completion
- 3 hours for the quiz