Unit III Mandatory Apprentice Meeting
Posted on March 12, 2018 1:19 pm
The meeting will be in in Terrace on Saturday, March 24, 2018, stating at 10:00 am at the Terrace Centre of Excellence
Apprentices unable to attend in person will be able to attend remotely via Go to Training
Glen Hilton – Business Manager, Lorne Fisher – Assistant Business Manager, Chris Sherman – Training Coordinator & Mike Van Hellemond – Business Development will be attending this meeting to address any question or concerns.
As your sponsor we would like to give you the tools to succeed toward gaining your Red Seal Journeyman Certificate.
Some topics that will be discussed
- Membership Dues/Working Dues
- Term Changes/Bursaries/School/Hour Sheets
- Health & Welfare/GRRSP
- WEI/Changing Sponsorship
- Reporting to Dispatch/IBEW website/ Working without a clearance.
- Responding to our emails & telephone messages.
- Once you become a Journeyman, IBEW LU 993 would like you to guide and inform new apprentices of pertinent information.
This is the last chance for apprentices in Units I & II that have not yet attended one of the mandatory meetings.
Sign up for the meeting to attend in person on the Western Jets Website
Sign up for the meeting to attend remotely on the Western Jets Website.