You need to be logged in to view this page and agree to the Dispatch Policy
Click Here to login.
Once you login, you’ll be directed to your Member Information Page. At the very top of that page will be a red box with a link in it. Click that link to return to this page and agree to the Dispatch Policy.
- Ensure that your dues are paid up to date
- That all three of the Ready For Work Courses have been completed and that you’ve submitted your certifications to the IBEW 993 office
- Read and agree to the Dispatch Policy. There is a link if you need to review the policy.
- Click the check box, then click the submit button
Call DetailsRequest: DIC-21396
Start Date: April 29, 2019
Contractor: Servco Industrial Contractors
LOA/Camp: Camp, LOA or Acc+
Hours: 10 Hours/Day
Duration: 2 Weeks +
Pre Access D&A testing (5 Panel Urine)
Schedule “B” 21/7
- Each day of work shall be compensated based upon a blended hourly rate. The first ten (10) hours worked shall be paid at one point (one seven five (1.175) times (one point one four (1.14) for 9 hour shifts) the otherwise applicable straight time hourly rate unless other terms and conditions are mutually agreed to by the parties.
- The first two hours of work performed beyond ten (10) hours in a day, the first twelve (12) hours worked on a Statutory Holiday, or the first twelve hours worked on a scheduled day of rest shall be paid at one and three-quarter times (1.75X) the otherwise applicable straight-time hourly rate. Work beyond twelve (12) hours in a day will be paid at two times (2X) the otherwise applicable straight time hourly rate.
- The Employer shall have the option to move the start time of any shift by two (2) hours without penalty.
Thank you for agreeing to the IBEW 993 Dispatch Policies.
Please ensure that your dues are paid up to at least the end of the current month and all of your Ready for Work certifications have been submitted to the IBEW 993 office.