You need to be logged in to view this page and agree to the Dispatch Policy
Click Here to login.
Once you login, you’ll be directed to your Member Information Page. At the very top of that page will be a red box with a link in it. Click that link to return to this page and agree to the Dispatch Policy.
- Ensure that your dues are paid up to date
- That all three of the Ready For Work Courses have been completed and that you’ve submitted your certifications to the IBEW 993 office
- Read and agree to the Dispatch Policy. There is a link if you need to review the policy.
- Click the check box, then click the submit button
Call DetailsRequest: DIC-21400
Start Date: April 29, 2019
LOA/Camp: Camp, LOA or Acc+
Hours: 10 Hours/Day
Duration: 2 Weeks +
Pre Access D&A testing (5 Panel Urine)
Schedule “B” 21/7
- Each day of work shall be compensated based upon a blended hourly rate. The first ten (10) hours worked shall be paid at one point (one seven five (1.175) times (one point one four (1.14) for 9 hour shifts) the otherwise applicable straight time hourly rate unless other terms and conditions are mutually agreed to by the parties.
- The first two hours of work performed beyond ten (10) hours in a day, the first twelve (12) hours worked on a Statutory Holiday, or the first twelve hours worked on a scheduled day of rest shall be paid at one and three-quarter times (1.75X) the otherwise applicable straight-time hourly rate. Work beyond twelve (12) hours in a day will be paid at two times (2X) the otherwise applicable straight time hourly rate.
- The Employer shall have the option to move the start time of any shift by two (2) hours without penalty.
Thank you for agreeing to the IBEW 993 Dispatch Policies.
Please ensure that your dues are paid up to at least the end of the current month and all of your Ready for Work certifications have been submitted to the IBEW 993 office.
Dues Status Help
Your union dues should be paid up to the end of the current month.
Please view the Dues section of the FAQ for more information.
Dues payments will not show up here immediately. The information on the web site is current as of the last time it was synchronized with our office information.
Days Worked Number Help
Your current number is determined by taking your number from the beginning of the year and adding the number of days that you’ve worked in the current year.
Your number is not your place on the out of work list but determines your place on the list.
Even if you haven’t worked any days in the current year, your number cannot be zero because we have to maintain the list order.
To see how the order of the unemployed list is determined see How is the order of the unemployed list determined?
Unemployed List Help
The Unemployed List contains everyone that is unemployed regardless of their availability status. There will be people on this list that are available, not available, or in school.
More help with lists: Click
Availability List Help
The Availability List contains everyone that is both unemployed and ready for work. This is the order that people will be called for work. Your position on this list will fluctuate as people become available or unavailable.
More help with lists: Click
School Registration Help
You shouldn’t go more than 18 months between school sessions. For more information or if you’ve registered for school, please call the main office at 250-376-8755.
Apprentice Hour Reports Help
You need to submit an hour report each month, even if you’re not working.
Fall Arrest Help
You can complete this course online. The course is available from the Western Jets website. Look under Training, then Online Training. Don’t forget to submit your completion certificate to the IBEW 993 office.
You can complete this course online. You can get registered for the online by sending an email to the dispatch office. Don’t forget to submit your completion certificate to the IBEW 993 office.
WHMIS 2015 Help
You can complete this course online. The course is available from the Western Jets website. Look under Training, then Online Training. PLEASE NOTE: There are three versions of the WHMIS course listd on the Vubiz site. You are looking for “WHMIS 2015”. Click Here for a short video showing you how to find the correct course. Don’t forget to submit your completion certificate to the IBEW 993 office.
You can request this course on the Western Jets website. Complete a Training Request, then watch for upcoming courses in your area.