IBEW 993 Frequently Asked Questions

Pre-Access Testing


If you leave to site before your tests are confirmed you cannot check into camp or be reimbursed for any excess travel, etc. Members must ensure drug and alcohol test results, when required, are confirmed negative before reporting to or leaving for site.

In the case of a positive or even false positive, you will be on the hook for all your travel costs.

Pre-Access Testing, Travel
Link to individual FAQ

Click on a question with a "" beside it to see the answer